September 22nd, 2014
All Posts, N-Focus Plus for CMS, Webinars
Webinar Replay: Supercharge Your Avaya CMS with N-Focus Plus 3.0
Watch here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/719609697
If your call center uses Avaya CMS, you understand its value in providing important data to your call center managers. But sometimes, even the best technologies don’t solve every business challenge.
N-Focus Plus helps you get the most of Avaya CMS with permission-based, real-time and historical reports using data from your Avaya CMS servers. Using N-Focus Plus’ intuitive web-based interface, decision makers, managers and agents can quickly generate, display and distribute reports.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how N-Focus Plus 3.0 can supercharge your Avaya CMS with:
- Web-based reports and mobile access to manage your call center anytime, from anywhere
- Ease of use so you spend less time managing data
- Automated report distribution and the ability schedule report distribution
- Multiple-CMS servers to access all of your organization’s call center data in one place
- Unlimited permission-based reports so you can give the right people access to data
- The ability to display data anywhere, including PCs, mobile devices and TVs
You’ll also see exciting new features in N-Focus Plus 3.0, including:
- Sub-administrator permission roles
- Integrated reports
- Centralized custom report control
- CMS Connection profiles
- Historical ‘agents by split’ report type
- User-defined time zone support
September 16th, 2014
All Posts, N-Focus Plus for CMS
We are pleased to announced that N-Focus Plus 3.0 is available now. The latest release provides several functionality enhancements, of particular interest are the sub-administrator permission roles, integrated reports, centralized custom report control, CMS connection profiles, historical agents by split reports, and user defined time zone support. Read below for details.
Sub-administrator permission roles
We’ve added two new permission roles – Group Administrators and User Administrators. This will allow Administrators to assign other users certain administrator permissions over Groups or Users. Many of our customers have multiple divisions that need to be managed internally. This will enable customers to have master administrators who can control everything, and divisional administrators who can only control Groups and Users within their division.
Real time reports can now contain daily metrics, enabling users to look at a single report with a running tally of what’s occurred so far for the day.
Centralized custom report control
Now users can modify a custom web report and distribute those changes instantly, without changing the report URL.
CMS Connection profiles
Customers can now easily set up a backup profile for high availability. If their CMS server goes down, they can click the backup from a drop down menu. This is a faster and more reliable alternative than rebuilding the connection with CMS, and will enable faster disaster recovery times – in as little as 30 seconds.
Historical ‘agents by split’ report type
When users run a historical agent report, they can select a split name and N-Focus Plus will automatically select all the agents in the split, rather than having to select all agents manually.
User-defined time zone support
Displayed times can now be set to a user’s time zone rather than the CMS server time.
Other updates in this release include:
- The ‘Split Stats’ report has been upgraded to a full fledge report page with auto-refresh button, triggers, custom report, and other standard report elements.
- Updated backup/restore to support versions of MySql >= 5.5.
- Changed the historical agent report ‘time in AUX 0 to N’ field to ‘time in AUX M to N’.
- Added ’15mn’ frequency to historical data import.
- Real-time System, Agent, and VDN reports can now group items by command group.